Friday, August 13, 2010

To Survey or Not to Survey your�List - Online Fundraising, Advocacy, and Social Media - frogloop

To Survey or Not to Survey your�List - Online Fundraising, Advocacy, and Social Media - frogloop: "Wednesday
Aug112010
To Survey or Not to Survey your List
DateWednesday, August 11, 2010 at 08:48PM | by AuthorAllyson Kapin

I have always been a firm believer in surveying your online adovacy and donor list every six months or at the very least once a year. But a couple of weeks ago, Kelly O'Neal, an online marketing consultant, asked me 'Why should nonprofits survey their list? What value will they truly get out of the results?' I rattled off some answers and reflected on my answers as she raised some great points. Here's some questions that nonprofits should ask themselves that Kelly and I have been discussing ever since."

No comments: