Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Nonprofit Quarterly | @npquarterly | Voices from the Field: The Inescapable Importance of Culture, Part I

The Nonprofit Quarterly | @npquarterly | Voices from the Field: The Inescapable Importance of Culture, Part I: "Over the course of the past two years, I’ve used the Venture Philanthropy website to focus attention on organizational imperatives from mission effectiveness to managing to outcomes to values-based transparency. Recently, a good friend pushed me to go further. He said, “You need to tie all this together…Take it further to stress what folks can to do change their organizational culture.” His advice resonated strongly, because I believe an organization’s culture makes or breaks its ability to deliver on all of the organizational imperatives I’ve previously covered."

No comments: