Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Strategic Donor Relations Plan... Killing Me Softly | LinkedIn

Great material from Lynne Wester



The Strategic Donor Relations Plan... Killing Me Softly | LinkedIn: "Here's the answer- I can't give you someone's strategic plan. There is no Google keyword search that brings any of them up. I can give you samples of comprehensive plans, calendars of activities and as many other samples as you could ever imagine, if I don't have it posted, heck, I'll go find it for you. But I can't and won't give you a strategic plan I've created or another organization has created. I can teach you how to do a GAP analysis and determine your strategy based on the strategic goals of your leadership. I can show you how to survey your donors, gain feedback and build a program specific to your organization's needs. "



'via Blog this'

No comments: