Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Former New York Giants Coach Tom Coughlin Focuses on Charity as he Eyes Return to the NFL - Good Deeds, National Football League : People.com

Former New York Giants Coach Tom Coughlin Focuses on Charity as he Eyes Return to the NFL - Good Deeds, National Football League : People.com: "ill he return to football? "I'm sure that after a certain amount of time, the competitive instincts are going to kick in and I'll want to entertain those type of thoughts," he says. "If that's what is to be, then so be it. Right now, I'm not exactly sure where I will invest my time and energies for a professional level."

While he figures out his next step, Coughlin is pouring his time into his charity, the Tom Coughlin Jay Fund Foundation. The organization supports families who are dealing with pediatric cancer. "



'via Blog this'

No comments: